2012年8月10日星期五

10/8/12 My life.

Super long time never update my blog.
last post was 7 month ago~ lol
Sorry to all my readers.
Now report my life to you guys.


Now I'm SEM 4 student.
Had study Interior Design course for 1 and half years.
It look short period but it really killing me.
Everyday assignment non-stop.
Rushing lifestyle. Never stop.
Sometimes, no entertainment at all.
Especially when assessment is around the corner. =.=
Highest record = 36 hours never sleep.
Because of the stupid assessment!
Designer is so stress!
If got choice, really shouldn't consider this course!
Must listen to me!
Now doing a restaurant project with "Opposite Attract" as the theme.
It's hard to figure out the idea or concept that you want to using.
Spend many times to think and research.
It's week 3 now..
1 More month i going to have my final assessment.
Time really flies fast. Time is gold! Don't waste it!
If you have extra time, please give it to me.
I need it badly. =.=
Slept 3/4 hours per day.
Stressful life. I cannot imagine my face when I'm 21 years old.
How old will i look like? O.O
Hope i can pass this Sem to Sem 5!
Everything going smooth as i think please.


Now, my life is more simple and freedom.
I can do whatever i like without report to someone else except my lovely mummy.
So sorry to who i been hurt before.
I never meant to do so if you never done it to me first.
I still same. Just become more understand human.
Im not going to force myself to unhappy because of a relationship that facing problem.
So just forgive me if i break your heart.
So sorry..
So, please know me well before you tell me that you love me.
I can be okay with you if you okay with me.
But if.. Don't blame me when you treat me as nothing.
I can be someone that you cannot imagine.
Don't simply near by me if you cannot handle it well. :)


Love, i no need it anymore.
I can live better even I'm single or alone.
Trying to do all the thing alone.
If i got free time, i going to have a trip alone.
I think i will enjoyed on it.
A camera is enough to me.
No people aside, walk through every city that no one know me.
I know i can.


VIVIAN : I CAN LIVE BETTER! I ENJOY MY LIFE NOW. (:

没有评论:

发表评论