2012年1月8日星期日

Holiday END! :(

Today, 8/1/2012 ( Sunday )
Last day for my happy holiday. 
My sem 3 going to start tomorrow.
Reopen school , homework come again.
Reopen school , stress again.
Reopen school , not enough time again.
Reopen school , busy again.
Reopen school , cant sleep well again.
Reopen school , everyday need go to school again include SATURDAY!
How come the time flies fast ?
I want my holiday~
This is the life for designer?
Brain never can be rest. Need non-stop thinking about idea. 
SEM 3 only. Still got few sem to going. 
I know i can DO IT WELL! I know i can~ :)


Lets say back my holiday.
3 Weeks holiday like didnt done many activities.
But almost all the time HE is with me. 
Heehee.
so sweetttttttttt. <3
It's enough for me. Im so happy. :D


24.12.11 and 25.12.11
I celebrate the Christmas at GENTING HIGHLAND with my babyboy and LYY.
Paiseh LYY, if i make you so boring. ><
That day genting have no firework , so sad!
But that day genting's weather like winter time. 
There's superrrrrrrr cold. But we still can drink starbucks - ICE BLENDED CHOCOLATE ~ LOL
We are so pro. :X

31.12.11
Last day of 2011.
Me and baby having dinner with his BFF and their GF. 
All sweetie. <3
The food is so YUMMY! Nice food! 
After that, we go his friend's house drink,drank,drunk and play game. 
HAHAHAHA! Countdown at his house. 
Morning 7o'clock only sleep. WE ARE GOD i think. =.="

This holiday i had watched few movie.
First movie, The Sherlock Holmes.
A nice movie. He is a funny guys that know when should be take it serious. 
Second movie, Jack and Jill.
A movie intro by his friend. A pair of brother and sister that look alike, they two look cute. A funny movie. :P
Third movie, The Darkest Hours.
This movie talk about the transparent Alien attack our earth. Many people comment this movie not nice, but after i watched , it's not that bad!  :)

Hahahaha! This is what i have done in this holiday. 
I enjoyed this holiday.
I like it. 
I like the moment that be with you. :)

没有评论:

发表评论