2012年11月6日星期二

MyLife.

A new post after 3 months. :)

NOW, nothing changed. 
except I just pass my SUPER DUPER UNLUCKY OCTOBER!
Last time, i love october but now I HATE IT!
Leg injured at the second day of my birthday. *3 of October is my birthday
Went to club and leg injured and 2 weeks cant walk normally. BULLSHIT! =.=
My melacca trip and penang trip was CANCELLED. 
My NadeJe cake become dream and only can be dream.
Thousand layer cake! T.T
Second, retake my ID project. Shit. 
It's okay. i can guess this before it happened but it consider as one of my UNLUCKY case! 
Now doing NIKE sport retail design. 
No idea about how to design this also. Haiz. I dont want to retake again! I swear >.<
Okay third, first time meet robber face to face. 
Everything just gone in front of me directly. 
2 phone, 2 purse, IC, License, 2 ATM card, Student ID and bla bla bla~
Total amount is around RM7000++
OH MY GODNESS! I curse the ROBBER!! GO DIE GO DIE!
Enough GOD~ Almost 1 week 1 unlucky thing happen. SHIT!!
So NOVEMBER PLEASE GOOD TO ME! I NEVER BAD LUCK LIKE THIS! :(


After shouting all those bad luck thing, i would like to say thanks you to who celebrate my birthday with me.
a thousand thanks to prism, yanyin, karyan, daniel, victor and POTATO! 
I like the present and cake and macaroon that u guys prepare.
i appreciate it. Thanks you! Love you guys always <3 font="font">


Nowadays, life timing totally opposite. 
Morning become night, night become morning.
I dont know how to make it become normal. 
Sad case. 


林峰-幼稚完 (雷霆扫毒 片尾曲)
Nice song. 


lastly,
Kindly remind.... 
Don't love me. 

没有评论:

发表评论