2011年12月15日星期四

Santa Claus is coming to town ~ :)

Christmas is coming. Still got few days to go. :)
Because of Christmas i change my blog background to Christmas theme. 
Just changed it. ;P
If not nice , don't laugh on me. :(
Feel so excited. Very got Christmas feel even through im not christian. ><
I like Christmas so much.
Why Malaysia have no snow ? Have no winter? :(
So sad. 




Im so free actually is because my holiday is started ! 
3 weeks holidays. 
Wooohooo~~ 
Sem 2 is end now, waiting the result come then can go sem 3 already.
So nervous , dont know the result is good or bad ! T 3 T
Don't think it first. Enjoy my holiday is much more important right ? :D
3 week holidays , what can i do ?
Hmmm.. I also dont know. xD
Yesterday just changed my nail's colour to red..

Blog red , nail also red!
hahahaha. xP
Before holiday , my life is too busy too stress and too tired.
Reason : Assignment alot to rush , cant sleep well , sleep few hours per day.
Now , my life is too relax too free and too full of energy.
Reason : No assignment to rush , sleep very well , sleep too many.
LOL why life cant be perfect. -,-"
Nothing is perfect. ><

Started feel twitter is so nice to play ! 
Good application~ :P


Yes! 24 DEC will overnight at GENTING ! <3
Countdown with my babyboy and YIN ~
I think so... Hmmm..


That's all for today. Next time only updated loh ~ :)
Happy holiday to myself ! <3

没有评论:

发表评论